Triple B Conditioning Program
Join our amazing transformation program!
Our Triple B Conditioning Program is designed for WOMEN as an all inclusive program and will truly re-define your inner and outer strength.
Not only will you lose weight and increase muscle mass, you will completely change the way you train - you will be motivated and educated - feeling healthier and stronger each and every week!
Is this program right for you?
This program is designed for those:
- With experience with weights and training, looking to take their training to the next level.
- In need of accountability and guidance.
- Looking for a nutrition and lifestyle plan to optimize health
- Mentally prepared for a commitment
You will receive:
- 3 day a week small group session with weekly progressions and proper program design
- 1 day per week Team Class pass to attend a circuit or row class
- Nutrition plan to optimize health and improve your bodies ability to develop muscle mass and lose body fat
- Assessment and follow up assessment
- Weekly check-ins for accountability
- Motivation and team environment with like minded women!!
- Strength, conditioning and muscle mass improvements
- 20% Discount off of supplements
- 20% Discount on meal services (with a 6 week commitment)
- Triple B Tank Top
*This program is not for beginners or anyone brand new to training and weights.*
Real People, Real Results!
Fat Loss & Strength Conditioning Program!
Ready to make a change
and get started to a stronger you?
4 Week Women’s Training Program
October 1st to October 27th
Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 7am
Early bird price before September 9th.
Regular price is $549.
- Register for your program start date.
- Pay attention to weekly class dates and times.
- Two weeks prior to program start date a welcome email will be sent out with supporting documents
- Welcome email will provide dates to book initial assessment along with program documents to follow.
Please at any point feel free to email email@example.com with questions! Looking forward to getting strong and fit with you!
Becky - Triple B Program Lead